House in Hamilton
CLASSY, STYLISH & ELEGANT!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
- This stunning Art Deco home is unique offering a separate dwelling at the rear of the property, suiting a large family, home office or granny flat
- River and City views
- Within minutes to Bretts Wharf, Racecourse Road, Portside, Eat Street Markets, Citycat, parks & public transport
- Situated within the catchment zone for Ascot State School
- Main dwelling at the front of the property has 3 bedrooms, media room, three bathrooms, ducted air conditioning , Butler's pantry with kitchen including a wine fridge & dishwasher
- Washing machine is included in the self contained laundry
- Massive master bedroom with ensuite & spacious walk-in-robe
- All bedrooms have inbuilt wardrobes
- SEPARATE DWELLING sits above 3 car garage with modern features, 2 bedrooms, open planned living & air conditioned
- Inground pool (pool servicing and chemicals tenants to pay for)
- Alarm system at tenant cost
- Solar power
- 6 weeks rent for Bond
- PETS ON APPLICATION
- CALL & INSPECT TODAY!!!
- Air Conditioning
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report