HIDDEN TREASURE - A MUST TO INSPECT
- 2 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
REGISTER ASAP to arrange an inspection and to be kept informed of updates and changes.
Situated in a surprisingly quiet location, this gorgeous Queenslander home is one of the original homesteads of its era and is in an elevated position, boasting North Easterly views and city glimpses.
Step inside and discover all the delightful features of a bygone era including 13ft high ceilings, traditional fretwork, polished timber floors and VJ walls. A stylish renovation has enhanced the traditional features, while combining all the modern conveniences of todays lifestyle.
- 2 king sized bedrooms + study + multipurpose rooms under
- Master suite with huge walk in robe and renovated ensuite
- 3 renovated bathrooms
- Open plan living & huge modern kitchen
- Air Conditioned throughout
- Covered rear deck for entertaining with suburban views & city glimpses
- Sparking IG salt water 15.5m pool (self cleaning) pool maintenance included in rent - tenants pay for chemicals
- 2 car accommodation
- 2.4km to the city, with public transport at the door, and only a short walk to the Urban Village markets & shopping precinct, parks, QUT, and the popular Kelvin Grove State College.
- PETS ON APPLICATION
- Air Conditioning
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.