LUXURIOUS AND STUNNING FAMILY HOME
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Click 'BOOK INSPECTION TIME' to register your interest & receive updates
Enjoying exceptional elevation and City views with beautiful sweeping valley views, this 5/6 bedroom, 4 bathroom exceptionally renovated Californian Bungalow sits atop 1085m2 and is located in one of Brisbanes most sought after addresses.
Designed for a busy modern family, this huge home offers large spaces and plenty of places to enjoy. From the moment you enter the Bangay inspired courtyard to the entry of the residence you are reminded you are in for something special with this rare real estate offering.
The upper level of the home provides large living spaces, a magnificent living room with window seating inserts that seats your guests comfortably. A dedicated study, sun room or breakfast room, large modern kitchen, guest bedroom, dining room and enticing master suite. The kitchen opens to the back deck for alfresco dining.
Downstairs offers 3 large bedrooms (1 en-suited) plus an exceptionally large second living/rumpus room with full kitchen or bar for easy entertaining whilst enjoying the valley views and city glimpses. This area seamlessly flows to the outside deck and pool beyond. The terraced garden provides a massive area for children to explore.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 with en-suites and all with built in wardrobes
- 4 bathrooms
- Home office / study with option to convert to a 6th bedroom
- Separate living and dining
- Living and dining rooms lit by large grand chandeliers
- Grand formal living with fireplace and City views
- Galley style kitchen equipped with Miele stainless steel appliances with limestone floors and feature wall of travertine
- Sparkling in-ground salt water pool
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Double car lock up garage with storage
- Rumpus room contains full kitchen
- Two large rainwater tanks installed under the house, fully reticulated
- Home is equipped with 5 kw solar power supply
- Fully built in laundry
- A large bay window with seating
- The master suites walls sheathed in chic wall paper
- Stylishly inviting atmosphere
With just a short stroll to Paddington Central, boutique shops, eclectic cafes and restaurant precincts, the home enjoys close proximity to the renowned Ithaca Creek State School and is less than 15 minutes to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and The University of Queensland St Lucia Campus. Only minutes to Brisbanes CBD local residents relish the easy commute to Brisbanes Grammar Schools, and all major private schools.
LAWN AND GARDEN MAINTENANCE INCLUDED IN RENT
POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED IN RENT - TENANTS TO PAY FOR CHEMICALS
SIX WEEKS BOND
PETS ON APPLICATION
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.