This property is available now.
FRESH AS A DAISY - NEW PAINTWORK INSIDE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This North East facing, private, light filled unit has city and mountain views. Easy access on the ground floor at the rear of an eight unit complex and the close proximity to Wesley Hospital, Auchenflower train station and the Brisbane River make this an ideal location for all!
The open plan living area gives access to the wrap around balcony surrounded by greenery. The renovated kitchen, floor tiles in the living areas and built-in robes to both bedrooms make this a very functional and appealing home. And with the privacy, views, greenery and the communal vegetable patch, it is hard to believe you are only a few kilometres from the CBD!
- Well-proportioned open plan living/dining
- North/East facing balcony with city and mountain views
- Ground floor apartment at rear of complex
- Air conditioning in living area
- Builtin robes in both bedrooms
- Newly laid carpet and freshly painted
- Solid brick internal and external construction
- Carport x 1
- New dishwasher
- Communal Vegetable Patch
- Located opposite the Wesley Hospital, walking distance to bus, train, Toowong Citycat, parks and schools
- SMALL CAT ON APPLICATION SUBJECT TO BODY CORPORATE APPROVAL
- INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
- Air Conditioning
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.