Modern, Stylish & Convenient! Alderley's Finest Freestanding Townhome!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
- Triple-Level Design with Multiple Entertainment Areas
- Split-System Air-Conditioning in Living & Master
- Situated Within a Boutique Complex in Quiet Street
- Walking Distance to Newly Developed Alderley Shopping Precinct, Alderley Train Station, Local Parklands & Gyms
Lorne Street welcomes astute buyers and savvy investors to contemporary town-home living at its finest. Situated within a boutique complex of only five, and just a 200m walk from the vibrant and newly updated Alderley shopping precinct, this unique residence flawlessly delivers exceptional style, convenience, and ease of living.
Journey inside via the secure front gate to discover an ultra-private alfresco entertainment deck with adjoining artificial lawn area, idyllically framed by lushed established gardens and white picket fence.
Step indoors to find a generous middle-level design with an open-plan living and dining area, modern kitchen, practical laundry, and neat and tidy powder room -before finding yourself being drawn outwards onto the spacious covered entertainment balcony.
Perfectly designed to entertain events of all sizes, be impressed by the stylish modernised kitchen, which comes complete with a wrap-round preparation bench come breakfast bar, tiled splash back, built-in rangehood, glass-ceramic cook-top, and ample cabinetry.
Continue on upstairs to uncover a large main bathroom with separate toilet, along with three secluded bedrooms (each with built-in wardrobes) - including the master, which boasts a neat and tidy ensuite, air-conditioning, and an exclusive balcony with scenic suburban views.
Further highlights include a practical lower level featuring a single secure car garage with rear storage space, and an adjoining under-staircase storeroom.
To learn more about this stunning town-home that flawlessly infuses suburban flexibility with an inner-city lifestyle, ensure to contact Angela Mastrapostolos from Ray White Paddington today on 0407 000 225.
Additional Features Include:
- Security screens & security system installed
- Views from master bedrooms balcony
- Internal laundry with washing basin & tiled splash back
- Kitchen window overlooks front entertainment deck/yard area
- Front entertainment deck area comes with retractable shade awning
- Guest bedroom upstairs easily doubles as a home office/study
- Installed pet door to front deck
- Plantation shutters & blinds throughout
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.