Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxurious, Indulgent, Spectacular Three Level Masterpiece
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Situated in Sought-After Bardon "Avenues" Locale
- Outstanding Entertainment Options Across Three Levels
- Luxurious Master Retreat with Opulent Marble Ensuite
- Sparkling Magnesium Alfresco Pool & Rear Lawn Area
- Close Proximity to Premier Schools, Cafes, Shops & Restaurants
Without peer, this spectacular architectural masterpiece defines bold contemporary design with custom built interiors that showcase striking living spaces and top-of-the-range luxury finishes set on a fully landscaped block.
Enviably positioned in one of Bardon's most sought-after streets, 37 Fifth Avenue offers astute buyers the extraordinary opportunity to secure the ultimate designer home nestled alongside a green belt in close proximity to some of Brisbane's most iconic cafes, bars, and restaurants - all the while remaining only 5.6km from the Brisbane CBD.
Journey inside to discover voluminous interiors that have been designed as a stage for grand scale entertaining with a flawless fluidity between indoor and outdoor entertainment areas anchored by the home's breathtaking alfresco magnesium pool area.
Adorned with beautiful pendant lighting, soaring ceilings, and a commanding mono-stringer staircase, the entry into this luxury home sets the scene for the glamorous and cutting-edge experience to be found within.
Boasting a stylish powder-room, gourmet kitchen, private study, and an open-plan living and dining area that seamlessly stretches outdoors onto the exceptional entertainment deck, the home's main level stands as a showcase of unprecedented attention to detail.
Enjoy catering to events of all sizes with a full suite of Miele appliances, including multiple ovens, integrated dishwasher, and an induction cook-top featured in the home's Calcutta stone enveloped kitchen, where guests can sit back and relax on the sweeping island bench/breakfast bar.
Thoughtfully designed to ensure effortless entertainment in both the summer and winter months, seasoned entertainer's can effortlessly extend their culinary mastery outdoors onto the entertainment deck, which comes fully-equipped with a five-burner built-in Beef Eater barbeque with alfresco stainless canopy, dual under-bench bar fridges, and ceramic strip heater.
Head upstairs to uncover the relaxation hub of the home with a secluded formal lounge area perfectly separates the luxurious master retreat from the two adjacent bedrooms (each with built-ins) and lavish main bathroom, in order to maximise on privacy and exclusivity.
Faultless in detail, the master retreat's comprehensive appointments include a generous his/her walk-in wardrobe with led feature lighting, light-filled windows with views of established trees, and an opulent ensuite filled with chic marble tiling, double-vanity, and double-headed shower.
Finishing off this outstanding home stands the expansive lower level, where a unique blend of indulgence and functionality fuse together in order to create a highly desirable extension from the entertainment hub above.
Presenting premium wine storage for up to 700 bottles, which can be seen from the additional internal and external living areas, along with a large practical laundry, fourth bedroom with built-ins, and stunning third bathroom, there can be no denying suburb lifestyle on offer within this prestigious residence.
Unparalleled in setting, quality and luxury, ensure not to miss out on this modern masterstroke situated just a short distance from leading private schools, major arterial roads, and lush parklands - contact Angela Mastrapostolos today on 0407 000 225!
Additional Features Include:
- Double car secure garaging with internal access
- French Oak timber flooring throughout
- Plush dark carpeting in all bedrooms
- Front left bedroom enjoys private balcony
- Grohe tap wear
- Ceiling Heaters in master ensuite and main bathroom
- Architectural Led-lighting installed throughout
- IP Security Camera System
- Alarm System with Remotes and Proximity Tags
- Reverse ducted air-conditioning throughout upper & main level with two split-systems installed downstairs
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Wireless Speakers in both outdoor entertaining areas
- Data cabling throughout & an allowance for future Wireless Access Points on two levels
- Provision for future Solar Power installation
- Provision for Electric Pool Heater
- Wine store room with capacity to hold up to 700 bottles
- Waterfall Bench tops in Kitchen and Alfresco area
- Covered seating space in pool area
- Side access with landscaped gardens
- Outdoor drying rack situated outside laundry
- Schlage door lock system
- Rear manicured yard area beyond pool
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.