Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A HIDDEN GEM
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Nestled on the door step of the CBD, is this spectacular townhome that will provide the savvy buyer with a lifestyle that cannot be rivalled.
This split-level town-home, offers a practical and modern design with large bedrooms, self-contained living spaces downstairs, with ensuite, spacious balcony and a very clever configuration.
A private and exclusive landscaped outdoor area provides the perfect backdrop to accommodate families, pet lovers or the ideal place to entertain.
- Competitive low Body Corporate
- Low Vacancy and high rental returns
- Doorstep to CBD
- Spacious private courtyard
- Walking distance to Bus and City Cat; 45 mins walk to CBD
- Boutique, low maintenance cavity brick complex of 3
- North East aspect capturing summer breezes and winter sunshine
- Large Balcony with city glimpses
- Self-contained income generating studio
Centrally Located in the convenient blue chip suburb of East Brisbane the benefits of this address are endless. Just a short stroll to Churchie (Anglican Church Grammar School), the Gabba Cricket Ground, and a fabulous array of local restaurants and cafes. The picturesque Brisbane River and Mowbray Park is on your doorstep, where you can catch the City Cat and access the CBD, universities and the spoils of Riverside, Southbank, New Farm and Bulimba.
With many attributes jam packed into this propert act fast and don't miss out.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.