Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Lifestyle, Luxury In The Heart of Fortitude Valley & Spring Hill
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Property Offers A Total of 4 Off-Street Parking Option
- Smartphone connectivity with zoned ducted air-conditioning & Security System
- Gourmet Kitchen with an Elite Range of Appliances & Stone Bench Tops
- Walking Distance to Most of Brisbane's Sought After Premier Schools
Uncompromising in quality and attention to detail, 98 Warry Street is a luxurious family residence that stands within the fringe of the Brisbane CBD and offers the prized combination of location, lifestyle and luxury!
Providing generous spaces for entertaining, relaxing and versatile living areas, this contemporary double-story home truly understands the expectations of modern-day living by delivering exceptional craftsmanship in supreme fittings, finishes and clever design elements.
Upon entering the home astute buyers are instantly greeted by a vast and open entry enhanced by a spectacular void ceiling, pendant lighting, glass panelling, floating timber staircase and an abundance of natural lighting.
Offering a unique creation of clean lines and sleek designer finishes, every aspect of this home will draw buyers in, particularly the open-plan lounge, dining and gourmet kitchen, which enjoy the remaining lower level of this sensational home. Along with the main bathroom, double car secure garaging with another two off-street parking options available and a vast internal laundry with wrap-round island bench and rear access.
Anchored by a large stone island bench and window splash back, the fully-equipped designer kitchen leaves little left to be desired by even the most experienced home chefs and hosts attributing to an elite range of stainless steel Bosch and Fisher & Paykel appliances, including a flawless five burner gas stove-top with range-hood, dual ovens, and lavish wine fridge.
Boasting an exceptional sense of privacy and tranquillity, the upper-level of the home features a comfortable rumpus area perched just off the front entertainment balcony, second main bathroom with separate toilet, study, and three immaculately presented bedrooms including the exclusive master retreat that stands as a league of its own.
Complete with sweeping views of the Spring Hill suburban vista, plush dark carpet, ultra-modern ensuite, generous and indulgent walk-in wardrobe with led lighting and a his' and her' design, this master retreat offers it all.
However, it is the sparkling in-ground pool framed by an alfresco entertainment area with built-in wet bar, which truly stands as the highlight feature of this wonderful family home in the heart of Brisbane's Inner City Lifestyle.
Centrally located within walking distance to some of Brisbane's best cafes, bars, restaurants and public transport facilities, along with being only a short drive away from the RNA Showgrounds, Brisbane City, major hospitals, and elite private schools such as Brisbane Boy's and Girl's Grammar Schools, St Joseph's College on Gregory Terrace, and All Hallows' Girl School.
To learn more about this stunning property, or to secure your private inspection, ensure to contact Angela Mastrapostolos from Ray White Paddington on 0407 000 225.
Additional Features Include:
• Total of 4 car spaces & parking permits available too
• Security alarm & video intercom system
• Polished light timber floorboards
• Landscaped gardens
• Built-in media entertainment unit
• Baumatic wine fridge
• Large kitchen island bench doubles as a breakfast bar
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Built-in wardrobes in every bedroom
• Each bedroom has views over the Spring Hill vista
• Master bedroom overlooks the backyard pool area
• Large rich timber front-door
• Fully-fenced property with front gate
• Side access
• Central location within close proximity to local bars, cafes, restaurants & public transport facilities
• Walking distance to RNA Showgrounds, Brisbane Boys & Girl Grammar Schools, All Hallows' School & St Joseph's
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.