Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovated Unit only 250m from Ascot's Racecourse Road!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enviably positioned just 250m from Racecourse Road and moments walk from the iconic Portside Warf and Brisbane River, 11/9 Rossiter Parade is a substantial contemporary unit with stylishly renovated interiors perfectly suited for savvy investors or first home buyers seeking some of the city's finest restaurants and boutique shops on its doorstep.
Situated on the top floor of Belmore Court' with leafy views and river glimpses, astute buyers will be impressed by the residence's generous floor plan, featuring a stunning and modern kitchen, renovated main bathroom, two sizeable bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, internal laundry, and a large open plan lounge and dining framed by a covered entertainment balcony.
Meticulously renovated utilising a timeless neutral colour scheme and dark cabinetry, the trendy kitchen is fully equipped with ample preparation bench space, stainless steel appliances, and a gas stove-top that will effortlessly cater to intimate family dinners or large social events.
Located within walking distance to local cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique shops, and only a short drive from the famous Eat Street Markets, Fortitude Valley precinct, DFO Brisbane, and the Eagle Farm and Doomben Racecourses, this chic unit offers buyers a fantastic opportunity to secure a prime investment or lifestyle opportunity in Hamilton.
To learn more about this gorgeous unit, or to secure your private inspection, please don't hesitate to contact Angela Mastrapostolos on 0407 000 225.
Additional Features Include:
- Large single car garaging (enough space for two small cars)
- Freshly painted interiors
- Split-system air-conditioning in master bedroom & living room
- Ceiling fan in second bedroom
- Multiple balconies & unbeatable views from almost every room
- Separated Master retreat from remaining bedrooms
- Soaring ceilings & unobstructed views from every room
- Landscaped gardens & premium property complex
- Close proximity to public transport facilities
- Walking distance to Bretts Wharf Ferry Terminal, bus stops and Hamilton Park
- Easy access to the Gateway Bridge, Domestic & International Airports, Inner-City Bypass
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.