EXECUTOR'S INSTRUCTIONS ARE TO SELL - Fabulous Boutique Designer Apartment in First Class Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
PRICE REDUCED TO $435,000 and includes all "near new" furniture that tastefully decorates this apartment. STILL TIME TO BUY BEFORE 30 JUNE.
THIS PROPERTY IS IDEAL FOR STUDENTS STUDYING LOCALLY, FOR MEDICAL AND OTHER STAFF WORKING MINUTES AWAY AT ROYAL BRISBANE AND WOMEN'S HOSPITAL AND OTHER FACILITIES, OR FOR THE INVESTOR COMING IN AT A ROCK BOTTOM PRICE.
Located on the ground floor of the modern FLOURISH complex, the features include:
- open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with 2.6 meter ceilings
- 2 large bedrooms (queen-size +), that have individual entry to luxury bathroom
- bathroom has high end finishes and stone bench-tops
- large sized kitchen with wide island and stone top finish
- gas cooking facilities, dishwasher, double bowl sink and generous under and over head storage
- separate built-in study with sliding door privacy
- split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
- private balcony with hideaway laundry, and overlooking swimming pool and BBQ area
- "as new" furniture items include microwave, fridge, indoor/outdoor dining setting, lounge furniture and beds, and washing machine
- high level intercom security with swipe card entry for all external doors and lifts
- secure undercover garage parking with lockable storage space
This fabulous apartment has ground floor benefits but still allows suburban greenery views and captures great breezes.
The urban village lifestyle is vibrant, with shopping, entertainment, cinemas, live-show complex, and a farmers market every Saturday.
FLOURISH is situated just meters away from Kelvin Grove State High School and QUT, is minutes from Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital, and other highly regarded medical research institutions and facilities.
ALL OF THIS IS JUST 2 KILOMETERS FROM THE BRISBANE CBD !
I look forward to meeting you at one of the open home times very soon, or if the open home times don't suit you, please call Jeff Smith on 0432 00 33 55, sooner rather than later, to arrange your private inspection. This property is priced to be sold, so don't delay to avoid disappointment.
Call Jeff Smith on 0432 00 33 55
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.