Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment 200m from QUT Kelvin Grove!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
- Premier Location in the Heart of Kelvin Grove
- Amazing Scope for Renovations
- Large Covered Rear Entertainment Deck
- Short Walk Away from Iconic Cafes, Bars & Restaurants
Situated within only 200m to the iconic Kelvin Grove Shopping and Queensland University of Technology (QUT) precinct, 201/23 Robinson Place provides an exciting opportunity for astute buyers and investors to purchase neat and tidy contemporary apartment with an entertainer's edge in the heart of inner-city Brisbane.
Comprising of two spacious and carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, including the master with private ensuite and views of secluded landscaped gardens, modern main bathroom, internal laundry, and a spacious open-plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen area this fantastic apartment will effortlessly cater to local students and young professional couples.
Complete with an elite range of stainless steel Bosh appliances, including a sizeable oven with four-burner gas stove top, built-in range hood, and dishwasher, the fully-equipped kitchen will effortlessly cater to entertaining the family and friends year-round as they relax and unwind on the apartment's huge covered rear entertainment deck and adjacent courtyard.
Framed by lush landscaped gardens and a large vertical garden, this generous outdoor entertainment space is transformed into an eye-catching oasis set back from the vibrant daily atmosphere and nightlife of Kelvin Grove's Musk Avenue.
Located within easy walking distance of the epicentre of some of Brisbane's best restaurants, bars, cafes, gyms, farmer's markets, and boutique shops, as well as being surrounded by a large selection of prestigious private schools, La Boite Theatre, Suncorp Stadium, CBD, Victoria Park Golf course, Royal Brisbane Hospital, and major arterial roads, this property is an absolute must.
To learn more about 201/23 Robinson Place in Kelvin Grove please do not hesitate to contact Angela Mastrapostolos 0407 000 225, or Harrison Mastrapostolos on 0452 070 020.
Additional Features Include:
- DAIKIN Split-system air-conditioning throughout
- AIPHONE GT-1A security intercom system
- Entrance opens out onto complex's large covered BBQ courtyard & pool area
- Heated infinity lap pool
- Carpeted bedrooms & tiled living areas
- Internal Laundry
- Private huge rear entertainment deck & courtyard
- Elite range of Bosh kitchen appliances
- Cabling for high definition digital TV, pay TV, and high speed Internet access
- Visitor parking & secure underground parking
- Walking distance to local parklands & sporting facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.