Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White Property Auction Spectacular @ Sofitel Hotel - 249 Turbot St, Brisbane City
WILL BE SOLD THIS SUNDAY AT AUCTION, MUST SEE!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Offering a chic urban lifestyle in an unbeatable location (2km northwest from CBD), this over sized two bedroom property will be gone before you can bat an eyelid, so be sure to call for an inspection.Apartment Seven is beautifully presented inside and offers soaring ceilings and a perfect layout, ideal for the first home buyer or savvy investor as there are currently great tenants in place paying $380 per week until the 26th February 2018.
Building facilities are first class with security gates on both entrance points, On site manager, ample visitor parks, resort style pool & rooftop terrace, you will never want to leave home!
Additional Features Include:
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes in the master (separate from one another)
- Modern kitchen boasting an electric cook top, dishwasher & beautiful bench tops
- Tiled lounge/dining area with air conditioning and a massive outdoor balcony area with city glimpses
- The bathroom features a shower over bath and internal laundry
- Second floor with only one neighbour
Contact Luke Dawson on 0435 716 880 - Be Quick or be disappointed!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
111m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.