Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
HOME SWEET HOME!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
On the border of Red Hill, you will find this charming traditional colonial home full of character, standing proud, in a quiet, elevated position.
Boasting all the charm of yesteryear this adorable cottage includes original fireplace, VJ's, polished timber floors, traditional arches and fretwork throughout.
The elevated Northerly aspect enhances the home, ensuring a light and airy ambience throughout. Those that love entertaining will enjoy seamless integration with living, dining, kitchen flowing onto an extensive back deck, overlooking the child friendly grassed yard, district views and a leafy vista.
The newly renovated bathroom and laundry not only provides functionality, it includes quality finishes, with a splash of contemporary flair
• Character home with traditional features (orig. fireplace, polished floors, VJ's, fretwork)
• Northerly aspect, Elevated position, quiet street
• 3 generous bedrooms (all with built in robes)
• Newly painted inside
• Open plan living flows to huge rear deck
• Kitchen with solid Tasmanian Oak benchtop, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• New ceiling fans and downlights throughout
• Reverse cycle air Conditioning in the living area and master bedroom
• Newly renovated internal laundry with loads of storage
• Stylish thermalite shutters
• Insulation inside the roof space
• Security grills & screens
• Huge lockable area under for storage
• 405m2 block fully fenced and child friendly
• Currently owner occupied
This home is ready to relax and move in (or invest), and enjoy all the work the current owner has completed, with the bonus of adding your own touches to complete the renovation. Situated in a quiet, sought after locale surrounded by quality homes, with easy access to public transport, and only 3.5km from the CBD. Conveniently located a short stroll to the popular local caf Little Red Providore' in Windsor Road, and in close proximity to Kelvin Grove's urban village, QUT, and elite public and private schools (within the Kelvin Grove State Primary & College catchment area).
This charming home has position and character, two things that are essential ingredients to buying a great inner city property! Don't let this one pass you by. Make it YOUR Home Sweet Home'!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.