Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Price reduction! Must be sold - Deceased Estate. Great Buying!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
My instructions are clear this property MUST BE SOLD to finalise a Deceased Estate - MAKE AN OFFER!
This is your opportunity to buy this excellent investment property in the Village Centre of Brisbane's busy Kelvin Grove precinct.
- One bed
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure parking space and storage space.
- Well maintained resident only private Parkland with BBQ plus Gymnasium and swimming pool.
- In the heart of Brisbane's Kelvin Grove Urban Village with QUT on the doorstep plus - Woolworths supermarket, Kelvin Grove Pharmacy, cafes, restaurants, shops, transport at the door, Saturday Street Market and more.
- The property is currently leased for $420.00 per week and has a strong rental history.
- Body Corporate fees including the Insurance levy are net $4633.34.
This is a great opportunity to buy well.
Inspections are by appointment only.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Anthony Quintner, Licensed Real Estate Agent on 0417 322 653
Anthony has been successfully marketing and selling Apartments and Townhouses in the inner city area since 2002
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.