Prime Position in the Heart of Paddington
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
- Exceptional & Elevated Paddington Position
- Walking Distance to Iconic Local Cafes, Bars & Restaurants
- Sparkling Pool with Alfresco Entertainment Area
- Covered Outdoor Entertainment Patio & Lawn Area
- Usable 496m2 Block Still To Be Capitalised On
Impeccably positioned in one of Paddington's most coveted and elevated parcels, 15 Glamorgan Street offers astute buyers the exceptional opportunity to secure a newly painted post-war home within walking distance to the suburb's iconic restaurants, bars, and boutique shops.
Discover the supreme convenience on offer with the CBD situated just 3km away, along with the exciting opportunity to extend the property upwards to secure breathtaking views across the Paddington suburban vista.
Boasting light-filled interiors with a neutral colour scheme and high ceilings, this quintessential post-war will easily accommodate professional couples, or savvy investors, looking to secure a well appointed home with ample outdoor entertainment value.
Journey inside the home's welcoming central hallway to find four spacious bedrooms, a large floor-to-ceiling tiled main bathroom, and an air-conditioned lounge and dining area complimented by a modernised kitchen - which comes complete with stylish pendant lighting, tiled splash back, island preparation bench, and walk-in pantry.
Perched just beyond this inviting space stands an internal laundry area and private study, before flowing outdoors onto the home's rear entertainment patio and alfresco pool area that's perfectly suited for families and friends year round.
Framed by additional land space and ample under-house storage options, this wonderful home will provide the perfect platform for an inner-city haven infused with an enviable lifestyle locale!
To learn more about this property, or to secure your private inspection, ensure to contact Angela Mastrapostolos on 0407 000 225 today.
Additional Features Include:
- Split-system air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Covered entertainment area directly adjacent to in-ground pool
- Kitchen includes gas cook-top oven & breakfast bar
- Study can double as fourth bedroom
- Separate built-in bathtub in main bathroom
- Large secure storage area & shed under-house
- Security Screens Through-out
- Walking distance to various transport facilities, Suncorp Stadium & local parklands
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
496m² / 0.12 acres
4 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.