Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TIME TO SELL!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
After sixteen years of ownership, my clients have decided to sell this investment property. So, this is your opportunity to buy an investment property or first home.
Situated on the southern side of Musgrave Road, this property has views of the City and to the south perfect for daydreaming, for example.
The property features:
- Two bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Kitchen with views to the north east
- Lock up garage and laundry
- Proximity to shops, cafes, Paddington, CBD plus excellent public transport.
- Body Corporate (admin and sinking) $479.81 per quarter
- Council rates $314.55 per quarter
- Urban Utilities rates $227.05 per quarter
This complex of 14 units was completed in 1979 and in keeping of properties of that era, is of solid brick construction.
This is worth seeing before someone else snaps this up!
Another excellent property proudly presented by Anthony Quintner, Licensed Real Estate Agent selling Apartments and Townhouses in Brisbane's inner west since 2002
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.