Huge 145m² House Sized Top Floor Apartment Owners Moving To Greener Pastures!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This is your opportunity to secure a great piece of blue chip real estate in the property Hot spot of South Brisbane.
'Que' is a classic boutique complex of 22 apartments, located at the northern end of Edmondstone Street, just a short stroll from Melbourne Street and the West End shops & restaurants.
This 145m2 apartment has views of West End , Mt Coo-tha and North east flow-through breezes from the 2nd balcony. Spacious open plan living with soaring 3.6m ceilings flowing out to the large private balcony with shutters and vergola, just perfect for entertaining!
South Bank is the destination for you - lose yourself in the tranquility of the Park lands, grab a bite to eat on Little Stanley or Grey Streets or soak up some culture at the Cultural Precinct.
With the arts, educational and cultural precinct of South Bank, the sub-tropical Park lands, fantastic restaurants and shopping, Queensland Art Gallery and Performing Arts Centre, Convention Centre, State Library, Museum and so much more at your doorstep!
A 2 bedroom apartment of this size will become a rare commodity in South Brisbane.
Don't let this one pass you by.
Call Sylvia Disano on 0419 799979 for your private inspection.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with direct access to second private balcony
- Well-designed modern open plan living - 3.6m high ceilings
- Huge gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooking and stone bench tops
- Front balcony with vergola, fabulous for entertaining with views over West End and Mt Coo-tha
- Secure Boutique complex with only 22 apartments and gymnasium
- Walk to everything South Bank, South Brisbane, West End .
- Close to excellent educational institutions such as Brisbane State High, QUT, South Bank TAFE and the Conservatorium
- In catchment for Brisbane State High School
- Walking distance to the CBD
- Ideal home for an owner-occupier or an attractive investment
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.