Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Brand New Executive Home in Premier Education Precinct with Green Leafy Surrounds
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set on an elevated block with leafy green surrounds, this private, spacious, executive family home has been lovingly designed by its meticulous owners for your enjoyment. This home has great functionality, including multiple separate living and entertainment spaces, and plenty of storage. This is one property that will not disappoint with many hidden finishing touches waiting to be revealed and discovered.
Nestled at the junction of the suburbs of Taringa, St Lucia, and Indooroopilly, this home is ideally located in Brisbane's premier education precinct which includes the highly renowned public schools of Ironside and Indooroopilly, and private schools such as St Peter's Lutheran College and Brigidine College. The main campus of The University of Queensland is only a short 5-minute drive away. The property is positioned in close proximity to a multitude of restaurants, cafes, shopping, parks, golf courses and much more. Once you move into this home you will never want to leave.
Some of the key features include:
- Privacy of a cul-de-sac with all new quality homes
- Perfect north-facing alfresco entertainment area with built-in outdoor kitchen and granite benchtops
- Master and guest bedroom both with ensuites
- Fully zoned ducted air-conditioning with individual temperature controls
- Miele kitchen package including conventional oven, steam oven, semi-integrated dishwasher, 5 burner gas hotplates, and stainless-steel range hood
- Solid spotted gum flooring, stairs treads and feature balustrade
- 3.4m ceilings in kitchen, lounge, and dining; 2.7m ceilings in bedrooms
- Fully fenced with flat grassy playground off the north-facing covered alfresco area
- Off street parking for 5 cars (3 locked up garage)
- Five km to the CBD
- 5kw pv solar panels
Do not delay inspecting this property to avoid disappointment. This home will be sold by public auction on-site on Saturday 17th February at 4 p.m.
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.