Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Rare Offering The Gap's Premier Parcel!
- Land: 622m² (0.15 acres)
- 622m2 Suburban Block with 16.1 Metre Frontage
- Nearly Level & Ready to Build Your Dream Home
- Large Already Implemented Concrete Pool Shell
- Exceptionally Private & Peaceful Location Nearby Walking Tracks
- Incredibly Family-Friendly Local Situated Moments from Premier Schools
- Surrounded by Quality Homes in a Sought-After Area of The Gap
Proudly positioned within one of The Gap's most coveted locations, 18 Lomatta Street boasts 622m2 of prime parcel just 9.8km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
Situated only 200m to tranquil walking tracks, 500m to local cafes, restaurants and public transport facilities, and just a short drive to The Gap State School, The Gap State High School, and The Gap Village Shopping Centre - there is no denying the lifestyle potential on offer with this rare suburban block!
Nearly level with a large concrete pool shell already implemented, this unique spot sets the perfect foundations for designing and constructing the ultimate family home.
Suburban blocks of this significance are becoming increasingly rare on the market, and this exciting address is sure to not last long! Ensure to contact Angela Mastrapostolos from Ray White Paddington today on 0407 000 225.
Additional Features Include:
- 16.1 Metre frontage
- Positioned in a quiet & family-friendly street with leafy aspect
- Close proximity to various premier schools, Ashgrove Golf Course, parklands, Ashgrove shopping precinct, Mount Coot-Tha & the Enoggera Reservoir
622m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.