Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Elevated Post War on 549m² with Large Entertainment Deck
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
- Entry Level Home in Fabulous Position
- Polished Timber Floorboards
- 549m2 Block with Easy Opportunity to Extend
- Close Proximity to Iconic Rosalie Village, Toowong Shopping Centre, Excellent Schools & Parklands
- Within Highly Sought After Rainworth State School Catchment
Situated just minutes from buzzing Rosalie Village, newly renovated Toowong Shopping Centre and Paddington boutiques, 24 Eton Street is an idyllic highset post war home that will sure to delight savvy first home buyers or investors looking to secure themselves a sizeable block in this highly desirably pocket of Toowong.
Showcasing three spacious bedrooms, private study, and two neat and tidy bathrooms, this well maintained home ensures ease of living and enjoyable entertainment options spread throughout the home's open plan layout.
Warmed in an abundance of natural light and fresh breezes, the home's inviting living, dining and stylish kitchen areas are easily a stand out feature of this home, attributing to the endless display of polished timber floorboards, large airy windows, and eye-catching architraves.
Framed by the home's stunning entertainment deck and rich timber bi-fold doors, entertaining friends and family year round will be effortless for any home chef in this open and practical kitchen, which comes complete with ample cabinetry, preparation space, four-burner gas stove top, and tiled splashback.
Further highlights include a significant amount of under-house storage and an internal laundry, which leads out onto the homes grassy backyard area perfectly suited for pets, future home extensions or even an in-ground pool.
To learn more about this wonderful property, or to secure your private inspection, ensure to contact Angela Mastrapostolos from Ray White Paddington on 0407 000 225 today!
* 549m2 elevated block with low-maintenance backyard area
* Split-system air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* Surrounded by lush native Jacaranda trees
* Single car covered carport
* Walking distance to various public transport facilities, the Roy Emerson Tennis Centre, Milton Markets, Suncorp Stadium & just a short drive to The Wesley Hospital, Toowong Shopping Centre, Brisbane CBD and Southbank Parklands.
* Nearby schools include Rainworth State School, Milton State School, Toowong State School, Stuartholme School & Brisbane Boy's College
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
549m² / 0.14 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.