Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Rarely offered in Brisbane's inner-city marketplace, this beautiful private home exudes warmth and charm whilst offering an easy lifestyle. Featuring 4 bedrooms, large entertaining as well as extensive living options, this home is set on a massive 617m2 and has a sparkling in-ground pool adjacent to outdoor cabana and plenty of parking for hassle-free living.
- Renovated kitchen with European appliances, stone benchtops and servery to deck
- North facing, open plan living, dining and kitchen that flows through bi-fold doors to large rear deck
- Sparkling in-ground pool with outdoor cabana - an ideal entertaining spot
- 617m2 block with 21-metre wide frontage - gorgeous street presence
- 3 generous bathrooms
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Beautiful Master suite includes a walk-in robe and en-suite
- Traditional features throughout including high ceilings, polished timber floors & vj's
- Downstairs offers a large utility space and storage
- Located within Brisbane State High catchment area
- A few minutes to Woolloongabba's antiques & dining precincts
- Approx 3 kms from the City with access to northern or southern freeways just around the corner
- Air-conditioned throughout
This traditional Queenslander home has been renovated for a practical yet luxurious lifestyle, high ceilings throughout give each and every space a sense of grandeur. Designed to take full advantage of the Northern aspect, this welcoming home enjoys City Glimpses and cooling breezes with large open plan living, dining and kitchen opening out to the verandah and is ideal for entertaining with friends and family. Extra entertaining spaces will see you enjoying the pool, grassed area and outdoor cabana all only a few steps below for those alfresco Summer days!
This ideal location will see you loving the easy access to Woolloongabba's highly coveted restaurants and retail, only minutes to West End and South Brisbane's thriving coffee shops and restaurant precincts. With Brisbane's CBD, South Bank, Lady Cilento Hospital and numerous prestigious schools and universities all in close proximity this home is a must inspect for you and your family!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
617m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.