Vibrant Retro hideaway convenient to the city
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
In a peaceful leafy pocket, this highset residence brims with 1960s nostalgia and provides a fantastic opportunity for young homebuyers to enter the property market. It's nestled on a substantial 771sqm curved block in a desirable cul-de-sac within an easy commute of the CBD.
From the outset, the interiors radiate unique appeal and offer inviting living spaces complemented by a wraparound verandah that boasts a tranquil tree top outlook. Further, there is an established garden to enjoy. Well kept inclusions comprise tasteful dcor, a tidy kitchen, neat bathroom and generous bedrooms. This adored haven on the Newmarket border is walking distance to Banks Street Reserve, Newmarket State School, bus stops and Alderley Station.
- Airy open plan design lounge/dining area infused with natural light
- Warm, welcoming ambience with hardwood timber floors and plentiful windows
- Wide sliding doors create an effortless indoor to outdoor connection
- North facing entertaining deck to sit back and take in the surrounds
- Serviceable kitchen with practical appliances is the hub of the home
- Bright bathroom includes a bath, shaving cabinet and separate w/c
- Well proportioned cheery bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Versatile guest room, office or studio adjoins a tandem carport
- Stroll to Newmarket Olympic Pool, dog park and Coles complex
Auction: 27th April 2017 @ 6:30pm In Rooms Darling & Co Paddington
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.