RENOVATED FAMILY HOME ON 607m²
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Looking for a huge home that's affordable. Then look no further. This classic Ashgrovian family home has it all plus more. Fully renovated, and offering plenty of room for the whole family spanning over 2 levels, and boasting spacious open plan living areas, separate family room, 5 huge bedrooms, plus study and 3 renovated bathrooms. A stylish renovation combining charming traditional Ashgrovian features such as VJ's, polished timber flooring, and traditional arches, with today's modern finishes. Cleverly designed to integrate the indoors with a multitude of outdoor entertaining spaces, each with easy access to the grassed back garden and sparkling inground pool area; an ideal setting for weekend get-togethers, and easy supervision of children at play.
* 5 large bedrooms (3 with builtins)
* Huge master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* 3 new bathrooms with quality fittings incl. Grohe tap ware & relaxing spa bath
* Renovated kitchen with quality fittings and appliances including stone benches, glass splashback, Falcon' double electric oven with gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and fans throughout
* Spacious living areas upstairs flow through french doors to large wrap around verandahs
* Family room downstairs opens to large deck downstairs
* Large paved entertaining area adjoining IG pool
* Large 607m2 block with fully fenced grassed backyard, perfect for kids or pets & IG pool
* Corner position with good side access to Lovekin Street with room to store a boat or caravan or the like
* Under cover parking for 1 car at the rear, with easy potential to create a further 2 car accommodation under the house
* Loads of storage throughout the house and huge storage area under
* 5000 litre water tank
Situated in leafy Ashgrove, with a treed outlook, and in a convenient location close to public transport, Ashgrove shops, parks and bikeways, quality schools (St Finbarr's, Ashgrove SS, Mt St Michaels, Marist, and within the KG State College & Oakleigh SS catchments), and only 4km to the CBD.
This is a great opportunity to buy a substantial family home within sought after Ashgrove, at an affordable price.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.