Ray White Paddington (Qld)
Great size family home in Ashgrove
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a family friendly pocket of Ashgrove, is this gorgeous colonial style 5 bedroom home. You will be pleasantly surprised to find there is enough room for a large family with multiple living and entertaining spaces, located in an elevated position and privacy is in abundance. Positioned in a neat and tidy street, surrounded by other lovely family homes, you will relish the low maintenance, convenient lifestyle on offer. There is opportunity to set up dual occupancy if required. For those looking for a home suitable for teenagers or extended family, there is separation of living. If you have a young family, there are three bedrooms located on the upper level, convenient to the kitchen and dining, living area and covered outdoor rear deck where you can watch the kids playing. Meticulously maintained by the current owners who have enjoyed living in this residence for the last 12 years, you can be assured of buying a quality home in a quality location.
The property features:
- 5 Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Main Bedroom featuring an ensuite and walk in robe
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Spacious, open plan living
- Living areas on both upper and lower levels
- Rear covered deck and additional paved covered courtyard
- Manicured lawn
- 2 x Garden sheds connected to electricity
- Double lock up garage plus storage and automatic door
- Renovated kitchen with granite Bench-top
- Elevated position captures breezes and green leafy outlook
- Conveniently located within close proximity to cafes, shops, restaurants reserves, beautiful walking/bike trails along Enoggera Creek, dog park, playgrounds and parks as well as the Taylor Range Country Club, Ashgrove Golf Club and sportsgrounds.
- 6 Km's from the Brisbane CBD making access easy to both the city and Southbank, with a 385 bus stop just a few minutes walk away
- Mt St Michaels College, Marist College, Mater Dei Primary School and Ashgrove Sate School are all close nearby
- Air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Solar panels
Please call Hannah on 0435 950 680 to arrange a viewing if the open homes are not convenient.
The sellers instructions are clear, sell our home! The owners are ready to move on to pastures new.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.