An Outstanding Purchase, You won't Regret
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set in a secluded tree lined street, this architect designed residence amidst rainforest gardens is an idyllic lifestyle sanctuary in harmony with its natural surrounds. It evokes a sense of separation from the city, yet is close to everyday necessities.
The three storey layout presents a spacious main living area opening onto a tree top entertaining deck to unwind, while the modern kitchen is a chef's delight. Highlights include sleek bathrooms and generous bedrooms with the extensive use of glass providing a visual connection with the serene outlook. Further to appreciate are easycare grounds with a sun dappled piazza nestled under a leafy canopy. The property is tenanted by professionals and is ideal for an investor, or an owner/occupier to attract income prior to occupation. Unique and with scope to build under, it is an exceptional prospect within a few kilometres to the CBD. The seller has purchased elsewhere and the property is for sale now and on auction day.
- 451m2 in whisper quiet locale
- Open plan design living/dining area bathed in ambient natural light
- High ceilings, gleaming Tasmanian oak floors, Sydney blue gum stairs.
- Tranquil alfresco entertaining retreats to enjoy the birds and wildlife
- Gourmet kitchen has Miele appliances and a gather around servery
- Peaceful bedrooms include a master with a private deluxe ensuite
- Smartly appointed bathroom, powder room, laundry includes a dryer
- Study niche, neutral dcor, premium inclusions and quality carpets
- Energy efficient, air conditioned, insulated, subtle cross ventilation
- Double garage; under house void suitable to convert to a third level
- Near is regarded schools, Rosalie, Milton and Toowong shopping hubs
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.