Position Buyers - Panoramic Views in Premier Locale!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Whether you are looking for a comfortable home to move into, or wish to raise, extend or develop under to create your dream family residence (STCA), then here is a golden opportunity to buy in an enviable location surrounded by quality homes, in one of Auchenflower's best streets! Situated on a large child friendly 607m2 block, and boasting the perfect North Easterly rear aspect, with sweeping city & suburban views!
This beautifully presented Circa 1927 traditional Queenslander residence retains all the character of a bygone era, including 10ft high ceilings, VJ walls, polished timber floors and leadlight glass feature windows. The romantic white picket fence, front cottage garden and prominent Frangipani tree completes the picture of a place you'll love to call home.
Fully renovated, with a large modern kitchen and bathroom, crisp neutral colours throughout, and a light and airy open plan living. The large stylish kitchen and open plan living areas are ideally positioned to flow out to the rear entertainers deck, making this property a comfortable home for easy living and entertaining. The rear deck overlooks the huge child friendly grassed yard, and boasts magnificent birds eye views encompassing Brisbane City and surrounds, providing the perfect setting for relaxing after a hard days work. The elevated position and North Easterly aspect at the rear also ensures an abundance of light and cool breezes throughout this delightful home.
With a huge 607m2 to play with, and good height under, this property has potential to extend and/ or develop downstairs to create a huge family home similar to surrounding properties in this prestigious street, or raise the house to realise the 9.5 metre building height of the new BCC city plan (STCA).
Other features include
* 3 bedrooms plus large sleep out/study with separate external access (great for working from home, and big enough to use as a 4th bedroom or guest room)
* Stylish modern bathroom with quality Grohe fittings, and bath tub
* Large private front verandah with traditional lattice and secure lockable door
* Large modern kitchen with plenty of storage, stone benches, dishwasher, large 900mm SS gas cook top & oven, and soft close drawers
* Split system Air Conditioning in Bedrooms 1 & 2
* Freshly painted inside and out
* Brand new roof and guttering
* Good height under - ideal to develop downstairs (STCA)
* Lockable storage area under
* Landscaped gardens
* Large 607m2 block with plenty of room for a pool
Conveniently located only 3km to the city, and close to shops and the cafe precincts of Auchenflower, Rosalie Village and Park Road. There are plenty of transport options, with a bus stop in close proximity, a 5 min stroll to the Auchenflower train station and 10 mins to the Milton city cat terminal allowing easy access to UQ, QUT, and the city. Also within close proximity to Suncorp Stadium, Frew park, and within the popular Milton State Primary School and Kelvin Grove State High School catchment areas.
This is your opportunity to secure a piece of blue chip real estate in this prestigious location.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.