READY TO ENJOY
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated on a low maintenance 405m2 block, this exquisitely kept Queenslander is the perfect blend of contemporary cool and classic elegance. With large open planned spaces and plenty of entertaining options for you and your family, this property sits in a tightly held part of Auchenflower and is not to be missed!
- 4 large bedrooms, all with fans & robes master includes ensuite
- 2 levels of open planned living for easy family living
- Exceptional alfresco entertaining
- Secure and private front decks make for an easy second outdoor living space
- Immaculately kept Queenslander combines with contemporary finishes
- Open planned Chefs kitchen with stone tops and island bench
- 2 family bathrooms, one up / one down
- Air con & fans throughout, VJs, high ceilings, fretwork, polished timber floorboards, modern colour scheme, feature leadlight windows
- 2 car off street covered parking
- Fully landscaped and private 405m2 block, grassy front lawn and low maintenance tiled paths
Situated within the Rainworth School catchment, this lovely home is only a short drive to Milton shops, Rosalie Village, the Brisbane River, Toowong Village, and Brisbane's CBD. You can also walk to a train, bus or Brisbane's river this property is also close to Stuartholme and BBC. If you have been waiting for a chic family home ready to move in and make your own, then you must inspect today!
Call Glynis and the team on 0403 333 013 for more information and we look forward to seeing you at the open homes!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.