Welcome to IOLA Circa 1916
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Behind the traditional white picket fence reveals a charming grand old lady, steeped in history, and
retaining all the period features of yesteryear. This character filled colonial has a striking street
presence with a wide frontage, and boasting a generous 607m2 child friendly grounds in popular
Auchenflower, and within the sought after Milton State School catchment.
Upon entering, you will discover all the traditional features, including 10ft high ceilings, VJ's,
fretwork, and gleaming polished timber floors. The light and airy crisp white interior throughout the
living areas gives a modern welcoming feel, and this combined with the seamless flow of the open
plan living through french doors to the covered rear deck, gives fabulous integration to the
outdoors for ease of entertaining.
* Covered rear deck with private leafy outlook
* Large kitchen with S/S appliances including electric oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
* 3 Queen sized bedrooms (main with walk in robe)
* Light and airy main bathroom
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Large 607m2 block with fully fenced level grassed yard - perfect for children and pets
* Security Alarm System
* Walk-in linen press
* Includes a bonus utility area downstairs with separate entrance
* Large lockable workshop and storage area
* Scope for further development - raise or extend (SCTA)
This delightful character filled home is ready for the new owner to unpack and enjoy living in thisdesirable location, convenient to shops, cafes, parks, transport (bus and train), and quality schools
(within Milton State School catchment). An easy stroll to the Haig Road restaurants, Rosalie
Village, popular Frew park, and only 3km to the CBD. A home well worth your inspection.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.