CLASSIC QUEENSLAND HOME ON AN EXQUISITELY APPOINTED 844m² BLOCK!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Built in 1905 and held by one family these past 31 years, this Auchenflower home ticks all the family boxes! 5/6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, great separation of living, and all on a beautifully lush double block - MUST BE SOLD!
From the moment you step through the front gate you will enjoy the beautiful mature gardens both front and back of the property, with some trees over 100 years old, to add to the enchantment of this lovely family home the tropical pool sits aside a paved entertainment area and grass.
This home enjoys a North Easterly aspect with a massive rear deck which enjoys City glimpses through the trees and cooling breezes that carry through the entire home. The upper level also includes 3 bedrooms and Eureka style kitchen & dining with living room that opens out to second deck.
Downstairs provides you with more living space together with 2 more bedrooms, a large sound proofed room for home cinema or budding musicians! This lower level also provides a hobby room or dark room for budding photography enthusiasts, plus bathroom and laundry and could be turned into a granny flat. There is also a huge storage shed with endless opportunities and access to the expansive back garden and lower paved decking space.
- Wonderfully elevated 844m2 block with gorgeous tropical gardens and beautiful breezes
- Two levels of living, with downstairs making a perfect teen-retreat or home business space
- 3 bedrooms up and 3 down flexible to your needs
- Traditional Queenslander features including VJs and fretwork, pot-bellied stove
- Beautiful polished timber floors
- Wrap around verandahs with bullnose roof
- Large rear deck to take advantage of the NE aspect and glimpses of Brisbane's CBD through the trees
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans, security
- Plenty of storage throughout including dedicated shed
- 2 car garage and 1 car off street parking
This is a lovely family area which is tightly held and rarely available, with many schools close by including Stuartholme, UQ, BBC and a short walk to Milton Road to take advantage of bus and rail transport for Brisbane's Grammar schools and QUT. Enjoy the Rosalie dining area, shop at Toowong Village, and enjoy the many local parks with so many lifestyle areas for you to enjoy from this location, this property MUST BE INSPECTED! This fantastic location is only 4 kilometers from the CBD and has great public transport options for ALL the family.
The owners have already moved so don't miss out on this exceptional property - please call Glynis on 0403 333 013 to arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.