Best value buying in Bardon. Must be sold!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in a community spirited neighbourhood in Bardon this neatly presented post war home offers potential to transform into a spacious family haven. It is set on a desirable 397sqm corner block within five kilometres from the CBD.
Well cared for interiors reveal an inviting lounge/dining area detailed with inclusions of the era, while both the kitchen and updated bathroom are perfectly serviceable. Airy bedrooms enjoy a flexible layout with the second adjoining a study leading into a versatile sunroom. Outside are secure established gardens for the kids to play, while popular Jubilee Park and an adventure playground are nearby as well as Lewin street cafe, less than 100 meters from your door.
- L-shaped main living area is filled with abundant natural light
- High ornate ceilings, gleaming timber floorboards, neutral dcor
- Incorporates a practically equipped kitchen and meals area
- Generous sunny lawn for barbecues and casual entertaining
- Tidy bathroom appointed with a bath tub and a modern vanity
- Simply move in or extend the floorplan to open maximise indoor/outdoor living
- Underhouse car parking, possible side access from Lewin Street
- Walk to Lewin Street Store, Ithaca Creek State School, bike paths
- Near Maroon CityGlider bus route, short drive to shopping centres
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.