Hidden family gem yours for the taking
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Step beyond the front fence to discover this huge home perfect for the growing family.
Set on 810m2 this renovated Queenslander boasts multiple living areas, both indoor and out spread over two levels. The open plan living and dining area leading onto the large undercover north-east facing deck is the perfect place to spend the upcoming summer evenings. Character features include VJ's, polished wooden floors, breezeways and soaring ceilings.
For the outdoor entertainer there is a stone in-ground salt water pool and spa adjacent to the paved undercover pavilion. Secure, undercover parking is provided for 2 cars and a further off street parking for 1 car.
• Open plan living and dining area leading onto large undercover deck
• Separate kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
• Master bedroom featuring bay window and plantation shutters
• All bedrooms with built-in's
• Separate study
• Front verandah perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Downstairs living area/kids retreat
• Ducted air-conditioning on the first floor and ceiling fans throughout
• Expansive storage areas as well as workshop with built-in bench
• Separate laundry
• Low maintenance, manicured gardens & solar power
• In-ground stone salt water pool and spa adjoining undercover pavilion entertaining area
This huge family home must be seen to appreciate its scale. In close proximity to schools, public transport, shops, cafes, parks and a short drive to the city. With motivated sellers this property will be sold so don't miss out.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.