SOLD by Andrew Murray
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Thought you couldn't afford a beautiful character colonial with city views, this close to the ever popular Paddington and Rosalie precinct?
- Prominent, elevated position with Brisbane City views
- Wonderful breezes and privacy of the secluded deck in the shady back yard
- Walk to public transport
- Great schools in close proximity
- Three generous bedrooms with soaring ceilings throughout
- Very rare 2.7m sash windows
- Lounge-dining and hallway archways
- Hand cut ornate wooden breezeways
- 15cm wide hoop pine floorboards throughout
This home is ready for its new owner to move in and enjoy right now, but there is also loads of potential to add your own touches, build in underneath and reap the rewards!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.