The date for sale has been set!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
The owners of this fantastic Bardon home have made their intention clear - the property will be sold at public auction if not before !
We are presenting offers - do not miss out, contact for an inspection today.
If you are looking for a modern, low maintenance family home where the hard work has already been done, your search ends here. You will be pleased to find this abode offers unique finishes of the highest quality, whilst still being a functional home that you will love raising your family in. Whether you are a young family looking for space to grow or you need separation of living for teenagers, you will be well accommodated here. Lewin street is well known for being a wide, tree-lined and family friendly street in Bardon. Home to the Lewin street store', your daily needs for coffee, organic breads and pastries or a pint of milk are easily met by a short stroll down the road. Within close proximity to Jubilee Park, bus stops to the CBD and some of the best schools in Brisbane, this will be a property that you can call home for many years to come. Not to mention the plethora of entertaining options and that resort style pool. The owners of this property are very genuine about achieving a sale, do not miss out, call the agents for an inspection today!
- 4 Bedrooms all with Built ins
- 2 Renovated Bathrooms
- Renovated Kitchen, ample bench and cupboard space
- Hand-Crafted timber features throughout - a unique touch
- Hardwood Polished Timber Floor
- Living Areas both Upstairs and Down
- Separate Study
- Resort Style Architecturally Designed Salt Water Pool (Solar Heated)
- Fully Fenced Yard with Architecturally Designed Kids Play House
- Several External Entertaining Areas incl Large Rear Covered Deck
- Elevated Position Capturing Breezes all Year Round
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.