An Impressive Brand New Home - Very Private
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Hidden in one of Bardons exclusive bush precincts, this brand new split level contemporary home has been meticulously crafted to take full advantage of its natural setting.
Unique design elements have living, dining and bedrooms opening to the outdoors. Huge deck areas, BBQ patios, verandas all take in the greenery of the surrounding reserve.
The home has a superb range of appointments - a fully outfitted theatre room with adjoining bar, entertaining terraces, pool and yard that is ideal for ball games. A magnificent kitchen with butlers pantry, computer station and wine room (temperature controlled with over 300 bottle capacity).
A striking home in a fantastic location centrally positioned to some of Brisbane's finest schools, and the restaurant precincts of both Bardon and Rosalie. A short five minute drive and you're at our beautiful Mt Cootha Park, Botanical Gardens or JC Slaughter Falls. Yet only 5 kilometres to the City Centre.
- 5 bedrooms each leading to their own special space' amazing master suite
- Fully equipped Theatre room, 3 separate computer/media work stations
- Great yard for ball games land area 572m2
- House area: - over 480m2 (under room plus deck area)
- Walk to Stuartholme College and Rainworth Primary School
- Only 5 kilometres to the City Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.