CHARACTER FILLED FAMILY HOME ON TOP OF THE HILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This charming Circa 1930's home is situated on a large 611m2 block, perched in a prominent position, commanding suburban and mountain views, among leafy surrounds in sought after Bardon. Upon entering this charming home, you will discover character features of yesterday rarely found in most character homes. Features such as original leadlight windows, high ornate plasterwork ceilings, and gleaming hardwood polished timber floors, are just some of the many features throughout.
Sprawling over two levels, this character filled home is generously proportioned for functional and easy family living, with open plan living upstairs, a large family room downstairs, 4 huge bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. The spacious open plan living areas and gourmet kitchen flow through French doors to a large covered Northerly facing deck, ensuring birds eye views, warm winter sun and cool Summer breezes, ideal for relaxation, or entertaining friends. The chef's kitchen (Wyer & Craw design), includes stainless steel benches with solid silky oak cupboards, walk in pantry, and European appliances.
Other features include.
* Gourmet kitchen with S/S cooking appliances, including Ilve gas wok burner and rangehood, electric oven, Miele dishwasher
* Huge master bedroom with bay window and leadlight windows (with plenty of room to add a walk in robe and ensuite)
* Both bathrooms are ideally designed for family living with separate vanity and separate toilet, and include good quality tapware (Grohe & Zucchetti)
* Loads of storage cupboards throughout
* Front foyer/verandah with views across to Mt Coot-tha
* 2 water tanks
* Huge secure double garage under with extra parking for 2 more cars off street
* Large workshop/man's cave
Situated close to many great private and public schools and within the popular Bardon State School catchment (renowned for top Naplan results). Conveniently close to all the amenities the locals enjoy such as the Mt Coot-tha forest walks, Bardon bowls club & caf, and Bardon sports club. Only 4km to the CBD, with easy public transport nearby, and only 5 minutes to Paddington's renowned shopping precinct.
A great family home ready to move in and enjoy as is, with potential to add your own touches to enhance this property to take it to the next level.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Leadlight Windows
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.