RENOVATED ON A LEVEL 607m² BLOCK!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This renovated home is situated in a sought after pocket of Everton Park, perched up on the high side of Gearside Street, boasting delightful mountain and suburban views. Situated in a quiet, tree-lined street, in a family friendly neighbourhood, close to quality schools, shops and parks, makes this home a great choice for the family buyer.
As you walk along the meandering timber entrance path, you will discover a fully renovated home, featuring hardwood polished timber floors, a spacious new kitchen and bathroom, and a huge, covered rear entertainer's deck, overlooking the large fenced backyard, perfect for the kids and
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, including gas cooktop & electric oven, dishwasher, a stunning stainless steel rangehood, and plenty of storage with 2 large pullout pantries. The large family/dining area at the front opens to a delightful front verandah, with views to the mountains and beyond. The kitchen integrates well with the family/dining area and also with the second living area at the rear of the home, which flows out to the huge rear entertainer's deck.
Other features include
* 3 Bedrooms (all with builtins)
* Large renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower and loads of storage
* Neutral colour scheme throughout
* Air conditioning in loungeroom and main bedroom
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, and dining/family area
* Front verandah to sit and relax overlooking suburban and mountain views
* New plaster ceilings and cornices throughout
* Fly screens and security doors throughout
* Solar panels to save money on your electricity bills
* Large child friendly 607m2 block
* Room for 2 cars off street (with potential to build carport or undercover STCA)
* Loads of storage under the house
* Workshop/ shed/ man cave' in the back garden
Situated only 8km to the CBD, and a short stroll to public transport, shops (incl the new masters complex), parks and walking tracks, and quality schools (Close to Everton Park and Enoggera State Schools, and private schools Hillbrook and OLOA). This property is ready to move in and enjoy, with scope for further renovations or additions if desired. A wonderful opportunity to spoil your family.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.