CLASSIC COLONIAL ON CITY FRINGE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A rare opportunity awaits a lucky buyer of this wonderful traditional workers cottage on 405sqm of prime inner city land. Located just minutes from almost anything that Brisbane and the inner west has to offer, this is the perfect entry level inner city home. Boasting an elevated position and set amongst neighbouring period properties, this home will be sure to grab your attention.
Framed by a lattice secure lockable verandah, the property offers polished timber floorboards throughout, three good sized bedrooms, a modern kitchen with Miele Dishwasher, Stainless Steel oven and electric cook top, separate dining and living areas, floor to ceiling tiled bathroom and plenty of storage space.
The double doors from the dining area lead you onto the sensational covered entertainment deck, a great spot to relax and enjoy the views across Milton and Rosalie to the mountains. Looking down from the deck and into the generous rear garden space you will no doubt ponder the myriad of opportunities to expand and create further living and lifestyle options (STCA). Accessed by the rear stairs or from street level via the lockable double garage doors, the under croft with good height, houses the laundry, storage rooms and space for two cars.
Rarely does an opportunity like this on the fringe of the CBD offer so much. This character home is the epitome of entry level inner city living and any first home buyer, renovator or investor would be well advised to inspect.
- Polished timber floorboards
- Functional updated kitchen
- Ceiling fans in all three bedrooms
- Off street parking for at least two cars
- Large undercover entertainment deck
- In built storage space upstairs and down
- Mountain and district views
- Security screens
- 1 minute walk to nearest bus stop
- 3 minute walk to Milton State School
- 4 minute walk to Rosalie shopping and caf precinct
- 6 minute walk to Milton train station and Park Road caf precinct
- 10 minute walk to ferry terminal
- 10 minute walk to Suncorp stadium / Caxton Street
- 20 minute walk to Brisbane CBD
Auction 6.30pm on 28th September 2017
at Darling & Co, 157 Given Terrace, Paddington. 4064
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.