625m² Block, Private Cul-De-Sac & Huge Potential!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
On the market for the first time in over 30 years, this humble home offers the exceptionally rare opportunity to secure a 625m2 block with an idyllic 15m frontage, proudly situated within one of Newmarket's most private and tranquil cul-de-sacs.
Beautifully reflecting the epitome of a blank canvas', relish in the exciting opportunity of transforming this robust residence into an absolute masterpiece with a contemporary renovation or extension (STCA).
From the moment you arrive, be embraced by the extraordinary potential presented by this unique wide-set frontage, delicately enveloped by a manicured front lawn area with the much-loved family home flawlessly set back from the street.
Journey inside via the home's covered front entertainment patio to discover a generously proportioned and open-plan interior eagerly awaiting a new family to maximise its huge potential.
Boasting a substantial air-conditioned living and dining area adorned with stunning horse-hair plastered 10 foot high ceilings, well-equipped kitchen, neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet, and a large rumpus/family room - this well maintained home provides a comfortable, yet flexible design to be enjoyed by all astute buyers.
Perched just off this inviting space stands the home's three spacious bedrooms, including the master, which comes complete with ornate ceilings and abundant natural lighting.
Arguably the most terrific asset of this wonderful home, be impressed by the seamless transition outdoors onto the property's expansive rear entertainment balcony, which is brilliantly anchored by the incredible sprawling backyard area.
Further highlights include, a vast amount of under-house storage space, workshop, sizeable internal laundry room, and wheel-chair friendly access.
Located just 5.8km from the vibrant hub of the Brisbane CBD, along with being situated in close proximity to the new multimillion dollar upgraded Newmarket Village, local parklands, cafes, and boutique shops, there is no denying that this unique property offers a rare opportunity to buy into this incredible central location.
Ensure not to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime offer heading to Auction on Thursday 22nd, February at Darling & Co.', contact Anne Gunson from Ray White Paddington today on 0407 114 189 to secure your must-see inspection!
Additional Features Include:
- Single covered carport with adjacent car parking
- Views of Mount Coot-Tha & the iconic Newmarket Brickworks Chimney from the front entertainment patio
- Split-system air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Built-in wardrobe in third bedroom
- Security screens & retractable shade blinds
- Manicured backyard area framed by established trees
- Clothes line in backyard area
- Wheel-chair friendly property
- Enormous amount of under-house storage options
- Workshop under-house
- Side access
- Walking Distance to the Newmarket Train Station
- Close proximity to premier schools, restaurants, bars, cafes, gyms, shopping centers & major arterial roads
- Only 12.8km to the Brisbane International Airport & 6.6km to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.