Red Hot Renovator in Popular Rosalie
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
On the doorstep of popular Rosalie village, this high set pre-war opportunity is well positioned for a renovation enthusiast/craftsperson to capitalise within a few kilometres from the city. It occupies a 405sqm block opposite Milton State School and is walking distance from Milton Station.
Built circa 1900's, the home has been extended over the years to offer an open plan layout with spaciously appointed main living areas including a sizeable kitchen. Additional spaces include generous bedrooms and a rumpus downstairs, while outside is an entertaining patio and leafy garden. Frew Park, gourmet cafes and a choice of shopping centres are all nearby.
* Integrated lounge and dining area is ready to be transformed
* Versatile separate sunroom attracts northern sunshine
* Well proportioned kitchen includes ample cabinetry and dishwasher
* Functional bathroom is appointed with a bath tub
* Good sized laundry, downstairs multi-purpose area to utilise
Potential exists to elevate the house to create a larger floorplan
* Garage, off street parking, excellent public transport nearby
* Close to Suncorp Stadium, iconic XXXX Brewery and Park Road
* Near coffee shops, Milton CityCat Terminal, Bicentennial Bikeway
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.