INVITING FAMILY HOME IN CENTRAL PADDINGTON
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
So much on offer at this sought after blue chip address! Spanning two levels, this exceptional 5 bedroom family home offers 3 bedrooms on one level and a variety of living options both upstairs and downstairs.
From the moment you enter this elevated fully renovated and elevated Queenslander you will be taken by the home's generosity of size and space. Polished timber floors draw you into a large living room and from there the home flows easily to the open plan kitchen and dining areas and out to the large back deck and private landscaped garden all on the same level.
Downstairs you will find another oversized living area, as well as a further 2 large bedrooms, another bathroom and family sized laundry.
There is nothing to do but move in and enjoy this quality family home in this exceptional location.
- 5 bedrooms (master with en-suite and walk in robe)
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 large living rooms over both levels
- Open planned gourmet kitchen with European appliances and stone bench tops
- Large entertainer's deck adjacent to kitchen and dining room
- Fully landscaped 503m2 gardens with large grassed area for children at play adjacent to central living space
- Great storage throughout
- Security/air conditioning
- 2 off street car accommodation
Centrally located, this property is in the hub of Paddington's shops, bustling cafes and restaurants, and just a short drive to the Brisbane's CBD or a few minutes by bus. Easy access to Brisbane's City and Grammar Schools, QUT and local sporting outlets will see you and your family having more time to enjoy life's simple pleasures. Do yourself a favour and come to inspect this great family home!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.