CHARMING COTTAGE IN CENTRAL PADDO
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This gorgeous colonial workers cottage is ideally located in the heart of Paddington in a quiet street, a short stroll from the renowned Latrobe Terrace and Rosalie cafe precincts, and less than 3km from the CBD.
This delightful home retains all the original charm and traditional features of yesteryear, including polished timber floors, soaring 10ft high ceilings, VJs, fretwork, and stained glass windows.
Surprisingly spacious inside, with 2 generous bedrooms (potential to create 3 bedrooms with ease), large arched lounge/dining area, plus additional meals area off the kitchen. For those who love to entertain, this property also has a front verandah and covered rear deck.
A comfortable home, ready to move in now, with scope to add value if so desired.
Other features include ...
- 2 Queen sized bedrooms (with potential to create a 3rd bedroom with ease)
- Period bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Large split system air conditioner
- Polished timber floors and a crisp neutral colour scheme throughout
- Raised to legal height under with plenty of lockable storage
- 2 Car lockup garage with extra parking for 2 more cars off street
- Level 395m2 block
- Close to public transport, quality schools, parks and less than 3km to the city!
A fantastic opportunity to feel the charm of a traditional workers cottage, and live the Paddington dream lifestyle, living so close to the cafes and the city, in this fantastic location.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.