RENOVATED IN PRIVATE TREED ENCLAVE!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious 3 level townhome in the popular Kelpanie Gardens complex, has been recently refurbished with top quality fittings throughout. Situated in a quiet street in central Paddington close to the Paddington and Rosalie renowned cafe and boutique shopping precincts, yet surrounded by an abundance of fauna and flora in a private leafy enclave..the perfect setting to relax after a busy day.
Perched up in an elevated position, with only one adjoining neighbour, this property enjoys a private leafy outlook and suburban views. The elevation combined with a North Easterly aspect, ensures cool breezes, and good light throughout this delightful property. With a solid brick exterior, and a newly renovated interior, this property is a great low maintenance townhome, with nothing to do but unpack your bags and enjoy!
Features polished floors and a crisp neutral colour scheme throughout. Upon entering, the private front porch leads to a light and airy open plan living area, with polished floors and crisp neutral colour scheme, which integrates well with the outdoor spaces. The spacious living area ideally flows to the front verandah and also adjoins the huge renovated kitchen, both flowing to a private rear deck and paved fenced courtyard and IG pool, the ideal setting for weekend BBQ's and entertaining friends. The stylish new gourmet kitchen boasts quality finishes and fittings, including stone benches, 2 pak cupboards, glass splashbacks, soft close drawers, new Bosch dishwasher, and much more.
Upstairs includes 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms (master bedroom with ensuite). Two of the bedrooms have built in robes and open to private balconies. Both bathrooms are newly renovated, with high end finishes including a freestanding spoon' stone bath tub, heated towel rail, and quality tap ware.
The lower level includes a remote lock up garage for 2 vehicles and has secure and direct access via internal stairs to this property.
* Solid brick construction (built in early 1980's)
* Newly renovated throughout
* 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* New balconies and decking
* New kitchen and bathrooms with quality appliances and fittings
* Fully air conditioned (ducted air upstairs and split system downstairs)
* Fans in all bedrooms
* Good storage throughout
* IG swimming pool in complex
* Huge private rear deck and fenced courtyard area
* Quiet street with no through traffic
* 2 street access (private Brigalow Street address with Latrobe tce at rear of complex)
* Close to public transport (express city bus on Latrobe Tce)
* Walk to parks, shops, cafes (Rosalie and Paddington precincts)
* Close to quality schools (within the Rainworth State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas).
The owners are relocating, and giving you this fabulous opportunity to buy a beautifully renovated property in this highly sought after complex.!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.