Huge Split-Level Townhouse 100m from Paddington Central
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Situated in a Boutique Complex of Six Townhouses
- Updated Interiors with Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Two Covered Entertainment Balconies Overlooking Pool
- Private Rear Alfresco Courtyard with Landscaped Garden
- Short Walk Away from Iconic Cafes, Bars & Restaurants
Situated within only 100m to Paddington Central Shopping Centre and less than 1km from the iconic Rosalie Village and Latrobe Terrace shopping precinct, 2/12 Morris Street stands as a rare opportunity to purchase a contemporary four-story townhouse heart of exclusive Paddington.
House-like in its ambience and proportions, this supremely sophisticated split-level residence holds a commanding position in a boutique complex overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and picturesque suburban vista.
Boasting updated interior with over 212m2 of living space, astute buyers will be impressed by the property's practical floor plan, which capitalises on privacy by separating the main bathroom and three spacious bedrooms; including the master with private balcony and ensuite, located on the upper two floors from the entertainment hub beneath.
Enjoy immediate comfort and entertainment value with an entire floor dedicated entertaining family and friends, owing to a fully equipped kitchen with serving bar and quality appliances, rear alfresco courtyard, entertainment balcony, plus a combined lounge and dining room perfect for relaxing in year-round.
Located within easy walking distance from Suncorp Stadium and the epicentre of some of Brisbane's most iconic cafes, bars, cafes and boutique shops, as well as being surrounded by a large selection of prestigious private schools; including Stuartholme School and Marist Ashgrove this unique townhouse is an absolute must for savvy investors and smart buyers.
To learn more about 2/12 Morris Street in Paddington, or to secure your private inspection, please do not hesitate to contact Angela Mastrapostolos on 0407 000 225.
Additional Features Include:
- Double car garaging and storage area on ground floor
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Carpeted bedrooms all with built-ins & ceiling fans
- Third bedroom doubles as an ideal teenagers retreat or home office separately located on the fourth floor
- Internal laundry with storage cabinetry
- Front door intercom system
- Newly painted and renovated interiors
- Duel visitor parking in complex
- 100m walk to Paddington Central
- Surrounded by elite properties & iconic shops
- Close proximity to local parklands, public transport facilities & gyms
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.