Immaculate Red Hill Home!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated in the popular and trendy suburb of Red Hill, this gorgeous 3 bedroom home on 422m² block is everything you could want for ease, location and lifestyle!
This family home is close to public transport, the Latrobe Terrace restaurant district, the Paddington Central shops and many schools including Ithaca Creek State School, Petrie Terrace State School and the Grammar Schools in Spring Hill.
With stunning polished hardwood timber floors throughout and containing three beautiful bedrooms, two perfectly finished bathrooms and a great living and dining area, this Red Hill home can be tailored to suit any couple and or family.
The main bedroom is spacious and has its own en-suite, walk in wardrobe and air conditioning and all three bedrooms have ceiling fans. There is a dedicated study nook that is the perfect space to provide privacy and quiet.
The home comprises a large kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances that looks over the family and dining areas and has bi-fold windows that open out onto the back deck and garden, seamless for entertaining!
Under the house you'll find a large car port for one car in addition to two off street car parking, the laundry and a huge amount storage space.
This house is very appealing and can be lived in as is or easily renovated for an extended family. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to live in Red Hill!
- 3 bedrooms (main bed has walk in closet, en-suite and air-conditioning)
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans
- Air-conditioning in family room/kitchen/dining
- Dedicated study nook
- Large entertainer's kitchen
- 2 bathrooms (main has shower over bath)
- Stainless steel appliances (omega dishwasher, sagi oven)
- Caesar stone tops in kitchen
- Family room and kitchen opens out onto the rear timber deck (deck has ceiling fan)
- Kitchen has bi fold windows opening out onto deck
- Well-kept gardens with flat greenspace for kids
- Hardwood polished timber floors throughout
- One car garage with two off street parking spaces
- Laundry room under the house
- Motorised front gate
- Large storage under house
- Great 422m2 block
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks