Move in and add the finishing touches
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Auction! Thursday 30th November at 6pm
Neighbourhood Auction Event
Ray White Paddington
181 Given Terrace, Paddington
This delightful cottage is situated in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac on a large 455m2 block in sought after Red Hill.
With generous proportions throughout, this comfortable home consists of 3 double sized bedrooms at the front of the home, and a spacious kitchen and living area at the rear, flowing directly to a covered back deck, ideal for entertaining!
The rear deck overlooks the large fully fenced grassed yard, and boasts scenic suburban views, with the added bonus of a perfect Northerly aspect to catch cool summer breezes and warm winter sun.
Other features include
• Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
• 3 bedrooms (all with builtins)
• 1 large bathroom with separate bath and shower, and a separate toilet
• Large kitchen with S/S gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• Ceiling fans throughout the home
• Air Conditioning in the master bedroom
• Built in laundry conveniently located upstairs
• 1 car lock up garage under the house with room for another vehicle in the driveway
• Huge lockable storage under the house
• Fully fenced useable 455m2 block, partly landscaped
A great solid home, ready to move into, with potential to personalize or extend (STCA).
Situated in a lovely neighbourhood, surrounded by quality homes, close to cafes, shops, parks, public transport and schools (within the Petrie Terrace State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas), and only 3km to the CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large 455m2 Block
1 garage space