Breathtaking City Views Without the Price Tag!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
- Make Your Mark on This Blank Canvas
- Stellar Investment Opportunity
- Two Spacious Bedrooms with Built-Ins & Ceiling Fans
- Neat and Tidy Apartment Set Back from The Street
- Close Proximity to CBD, Suncorp Stadium & Iconic Paddington Shops
A view spanning from Stuartholme School and the mountains of Mount Cootha, through to character homes of Petrie Terrace below and the breathtaking city views, this apartment offers the most jaw dropping scenery imaginable in Brisbane.
This light-filled apartment offers a lifestyle of simplicity and ease in a well-kept complex on the fringe of the city. An ideal opportunity to invest in the future and transform this little gem into the perfect place, with the perfect view!
Situated off a secluded laneway set back from the street, Unit 7 offers astute buyers an easy to maintain apartment with functional kitchen, neat and tidy bathroom with internal laundry and two spacious bedrooms - each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
The value does not end here, with a formal lounge and dining area that stands just beyond the home's living area and connecting alfresco balcony.
Who needs a rooftop bar when you can just come home to Unit 7 and watch the sun go down over the city lights!
Commanding an elevated position just a short walk to some of Paddington's most iconic cafes, restaurants, bars, boutique shops, and Suncorp Stadium, along with being just a short drive to the CBD, the Roy Emerson Tennis Centre, Milton markets, and the Southbank Parklands - this property's cosmopolitan lifestyle is ready to be enjoyed!
To learn more about this wonderful property, or to secure your private inspection, ensure to contact Harrison Mastrapostolos from Ray White Paddington on 0452 070 020 today!
Additional Features Include:
- Alfresco entertainment balcony with built-in clothes hoist
- Blinds installed in both bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry in main bathroom
- Four-burner electric cook top & oven
- Tiled splashback in kitchen with city views
- Individual lockable and waterproof downstairs storage room
- Electronic gate to complex undercover car parking
- Ample street parking
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.