HUGE PRICE REDUCTION - must sell ASAP!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This delightful home is perched up in an elevated position with a Northerly aspect to capture good light, breezes and views. Situated on a 792m2 fully fenced block, providing a huge level grassed yard with plenty of room for the kids and pets to frolic in the garden.
As soon as you walk through the front door, you'll be charmed by the warm homely feel this property exuberates, from the hardwood polished timber flooring and crisp neutral colour scheme, to the cosy pot belly stove fireplace for those chilly winter nights at home snuggled on the couch.
If entertaining friends and partying is more your scene, then the huge covered outdoor alfresco area is sure to please. Ideally positioned at the rear of the home overlooking the huge grassed yard, and adjoining the spacious open plan living and kitchen areas to provide for easy integration of indoor and outdoor spaces.
* 3 bedrooms (all with built-ins)
* Large newly renovated bathroom with spa bath & 2 separate toilets
* Modern kitchen with S/S appliances including electric oven, hotplates & dishwasher
* Formal dining and separate meals area
* Split Cycle Air Conditioning (living area & 1 bedroom) & fans in all bedrooms
* Foxtel cable connected
* Separate laundry area with easy access to the line
* Loads of storage cupboards through the house
* Large workshop/utility room under the house
* Water tank (approx 2000 Litre) & garden shed
* Huge level fenced grassed yard with plenty of room for a trampoline, swings, and potential to add a pool or extend the house (STCA)
* Lock up garage for 1 car with room for more off street
Situated in a sought after area close to shops, cafes, and public transport (including express bus
stop to city). Located a short stroll to quality schools (within the Payne Road SS and The Gap
High School catchment areas), and only 7kms to the city.! !
A great opportunity to secure a wonderful family home in this popular area.!
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.