Character-Filled Family Living in the Heart of The Gap
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
- Four massive bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans;
- Exposed brick & cabin-style interior;
- Quiet cul-de-sac location in Payne Road SS catchment;
- In-ground pool with shaded outdoor entertainment area.
Set in a supremely quiet pocket of The Gap, you will be instantly impressed with 27 Tarpon Street's cul-de-sac position and charming street appeal.
Upon entering the property, your eyes are drawn to the vaulted, cathedral ceilings and the exposed brick walls, which gives the home a pleasant and homely vibe. The formal living space is generously sized, and despite being at the front of the house, feels intimately private due to the set-back position of the home on the block. The dining room then flows into the practical, U-shaped kitchen. The kitchen is well-equipped with storage and counter space, plus its central location allows for close supervision of younger family members as they play outside by the pool, or relax in the second living area.
Privately located off the large second living space, the downstairs bedroom would be an ideal guest room or teenage retreat. It boasts a spacious ensuite with bath and shower, in addition to direct access to a private patio overlooking the pool.
Upstairs are the remaining three bedrooms, each of which are king-sized and also include built-in storage. The two-way ensuite to the master bedroom is well-maintained in a retro style with bath, shower, and double vanities. The master & second bedroom have direct access to a north-facing balcony, ideal for enjoying the peaceful surrounds while drinking your morning coffee.
This is the ideal family home for those looking for a spacious, character-filled house with the potential to add value in the future. Living in the heart of The Gap, you will have easy access to quality local schools, shopping facilities, public transport, and all the natural bushland this suburb has to offer - all just 11km from the Brisbane CBD.
Additional features include:
- Separate rumpus room overlooking the pool, which could be easily converted into a granny flat or additional bedroom;
- Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces, including shaded poolside area;
- Abundance of storage in the laundry plus downstairs water closet
- Spacious 732m2 block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac;
- Established gardens to ensure privacy;
- Easy access to the Brisbane CBD via the nearby 381 bus route;
- Payne Road State School & The Gap State High School catchment area, and just a short drive from Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michael's and the Brisbane Grammar Schools.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.