- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Secluded Location in Private Cul-De-Sac
- Multiple Alfresco Entertainment Options
- Surrounded by Lush Parklands & Magnolia Trees
- Lavish Master Retreat with Ensuite & Exclusive Deck
- Close Proximity to Schools & The Gap Village Shopping Centre
Secluded amid lush parklands and a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac, 13 Parkview Drive is a beautifully styled contemporary that commands a scenic elevated position within one of The Gaps' most coveted locations.
Upon arrival, an impressive facade towers over a large private driveway that's framed by tranquil gardens with soaring magnolia trees, and will immediately allure astute buyers indoors.
Showcasing quality fittings and finishes across two sumptuous floors, this stunning property's interiors epitomises practical family living at its finest with an entertainer's edge. The modern open plan design, which features an array of alfresco entertaining areas and relaxed living spaces, effortlessly caters to families of all sizes while seamlessly connecting with the lush outdoors.
Anchored by a stunning custom designed kitchen, fully-equipped with a sleek island bench come breakfast bar, ample cabinetry, and an elite range of stainless steel appliances, the home's lower level presents itself as a highly functional and indulgent living space for the whole family to enjoy.
Featuring a breathtaking void entryway, intimate media room, generous study, and a huge open plan living and dining area, enveloped by both front and rear entertainment spaces, buyer's will be impressed by how this substantial floor plan feels faultless.
Upstairs presents a range of accommodation possibilities, with a large main bathroom with separate toilet and powder room servicing three adjacent bedrooms each of which come fitted with sizeable built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, roller blinds, plush carpet and ducted air-conditioning.
Complete with an impressive walk-in wardrobe, exclusive relaxation deck, and a large ensuite with double vanity, the master bedroom enjoys the title of parents retreat' ideally separated from the neighbouring rooms.
Conveniently located only 9km from the Brisbane CBD and walking distance to local parklands, sporting fields and public transport facilities. It is also a short walk to the Payne Road State School, The Gap State High School and The Gap Village Shopping Centre plus only a short drive from Ashgrove Golf Club, Marist College and Mt St Michael's College in Ashgrove there isn't anything that buyers will be left wanting!
To secure your private inspection, or to learn more about this stunning family home, ensure to contact Angela Mastrapostolos from Ray White Paddington on 0407 000 225.
Additional Features Include:
- Offers off-street parking for 6 additional cars
- Picturesque views of surrounding bush
- Manicured front lawn area
- Front covered entertainment deck
- Covered rear entertainment patio with deck extension
- High ceilings
- Ducted air-conditioning & vacuum maid throughout
- Additional split-system air-conditioning unit in living
- Ceiling fans
- Security/Intercom system
- Internet & TV points in every bedroom
- Pay TV points in main living area and media room
- Main bathroom includes shower and built-in bathtub
- Double car lock-up garage with internal access
- Sizeable internal laundry with an outdoor drying area
- Separate powder room located on lower level
- Storage options throughout
- Tinted windows
- Polished tiled flooring
- Rear gate access to Thomsen Court
- Landscaped gardens
- Side access
- 5000L rainwater tank
- Garden shed
- Electric solar hot water system
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.