Modernised Family Living Close to All Amenities
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Great starter, solid entry level home to make your own
- Excellent investment potential
- Duel Street Access on 597m2 Corner Block
- Close Proximity to Local Shops, Parklands & Premier Schools
Conveniently located just 1km from The Gap Village Shopping Centre, and only a short drive to the vibrant hub of the Brisbane CBD, this generous 1950's home offers exceptional value for any investor or renovator wanting to secure their place in The Gap.
Showcasing four spacious bedrooms, modernised kitchen, formal dining room, comforting lounge area, and an updated main bathroom, the home caters to families of all sizes.
But as much as there is to love about this home's modern flair, discerning buyers must not overlook the stunning array of rich character features, polished timber floorboards, ornate plaster cornices, sash windows, and stunning French doors, presented throughout the home.
Further highlights include a large covered entertainment patio, additional bathroom downstairs, duel car garaging, and a practical internal laundry.
Situated only a short walk away from local parklands, restaurants, cafes and The Ashgrove Gold Club, along with being less than 10 minutes' drive to various premier schools and major arterial roads.
To learn more about 2 Cooinda Street, or to secure your private inspection, please do not hesitate to contact Angela Mastrapostolos on 0407 000 225.
Additional Features Include:
- Leafy surrounds with established trees
- Stainless steel appliances & tiled splashback in updated kitchen
- Fourth bedroom easily doubles as a private study/home office
- Ample under house workshop/storage space
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.